moderated Setting the any link hotkey in Jaws 2019

Richard Turner

I’ve lost where to find the any link keystroke.  I had it set to use l for next link before I tried starting over with Jaws and of course forgot to export my user settings first….

I’ve spent too much time trying to find it in the plethora of jaws settings.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Richard