moderated Re: Speech Cutting Out and Jaws not able to read what I Type

ben <swigjr23@...>

Hello Randy,

I have had this problem before, and I restarted JAWS, which seemed to fix it. If that doesn't work, you might try restarting the computer.

I can't think of anything else to try. Good luck.

Ben Swiggett

On Jul 18, 2019, at 10:27 PM, Randy Meyer <randymeyer@...> wrote:

Two problems happening this evening.

First, my speech is cutting out both when using alt-tab and shift-h.

When using alt-tab Jaws is not always saying the full name of the open program.  When using shift-h to jump backwards by heading in BookShare in chrome, Jaws is not always reading the entire heading, but when I h to read by heading, I am not having a problem.

Second problem, Jaws will not read by character or word in MS word or outlook when typing a message.  It appears to be working when reading a message I receive, but not one I am typing.

I had to use narrator to type, edit, and most importantly review and read this email.

Randy Meyer