From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 3:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: version number of jaws

Hi again, Milton. On the other hand, if I follow your steps with one change,
it does give the JAWS version information. I will outline the steps below.

Hold the JAWS key and press the letter J. This will put focus on the JAWS
icon.

Press ALT + H which is the Help Menu and press the letter A. You should then
hear the version information.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com