moderated Re: Problem with the Windows key

Gerald Levy

The July security update for Windows 10 may have broken the search box on some computers, as it apparently did on mine, but as I discovered, fixing it is not that simple.?? So I was able to restore its functionality by installing Classic Shell:

https://www.fosshub.com/Classic-Shell.html

Gerald

On 7/18/2019 9:30 AM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io wrote:

Another option for restoring the functionality of the search box is to download Classic Shell, which works with Windows 10.

Gerald

On 7/18/2019 9:25 AM, Gene Stevens wrote:

Why not simply put a shortcut for Internet Explorer on the desktop and access it that way?

??

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

??