moderated Re: After awhile links stop working in Wordpress using Firefox

Tanguy LOHEAC

Hi Richard

Did you try changing your theme? The issue may come from a theme update.

That's one possibility.

Tanguy

Le 15/07/2019 à 20:24, Richard B. McDonald a écrit :

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for your below.  Are you saying that you also encounter this problem occasionally?  I am still trying to solve this problem.  It seems to me that it ought not happen.  Most likely, I am either doing something wrong or not understanding how to do something correctly.  That is, I think this is a “user issue.”

Bye,

Richard