moderated Re: IE 11 browser problem

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Yes, I'm in MOD over there and I was started by Marcio. There's lots of good people rivers over 100 people and that's a fairly new group so we're doing pretty good. I'm out on a job so I can't look up the address right now I'm just using my phone. But I'm pretty sure it's Thunderbird+subscribe@groups.IO
sorry I'm using dictate on my iPhone and that's really messed up right now.
Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Jul 15, 2019, at 11:41 AM, Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@gmail.com> wrote:

Is this Thunderbird group made up of blind people?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

On 7/15/2019 2:28 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
Hi, I have not had any issues with TB being slow. Although for those that have there are fixes . As it is usually a problem with the install or settings not that TB is in and of itself slow... Look for the Thunderbird group on groups.io. This group can really help.

On 7/10/2019 3:32 PM, David Csercsics wrote:
Yes, firefox has indeed become a bit slow, and the same for thunderbird, but the trouble is that I don't really want to use google chrome because it seems less customizable than firefox and doesn't have reader mode, and I'm not sure about privacy, so I may just have to try edge. I'd like to make sure that only the people tracking me are ones that I have asked to track, but I'm not sure chrome lets you do that. And I haven't really found a good mail client either. I suppose I could use the Windows one, but it seems to have a slimmer interface, and I have a lot of thunderbird customizations, so I'm still sticking with firefox for historical reasons. I suspect a lot of others have noticed similar.