moderated Re: Some braille questions

David Csercsics <bleeblat@...>

Yes, that's a bit what I figured. I find that anything less than 40 cells can be a bit troublesome for serious reading, but I wondered if that's because I have large hands, or something else. Thanks for the feedback. I'll probably just pack the Brailliant around then, since it seems to be a really durable display and works well. No worries about the other questions, I know this is a bit of an odd thing to ask, I'm just looking at how to be more productive and get the most out of my hardware and figured that here would be a good place to ask. It is a JAWS list though, and so if you were intimately familiar with JAWS, there would be no reason to use NVDA. I'm just asking before I attempt to renew my    license after years away from the product. The braille support looks really impressive for a few things though, I just need to get through the learning curve.