moderated Re: Free software to clone hard drive

JM Casey

Damn. My pC builder guy just used Macrium to clone my system drive and second partition as we moved everything to the new SSD I just bought. I didn’t actually do it myself so I can’t offer any advice, and this computer is still running Win 10 1803.

Good luck.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: July 15, 2019 1:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Free software to clone hard drive

Hello:

Can anyone recommend free software to enable me to clone my hard drive to an external drive?

I was using Macrium Reflect but since the last update, I get an error I cannot get past.  I tried to find a way to contact Macrium to let them know about it but was unable to get to them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst