moderated Re: After awhile links stop working in Wordpress using Firefox

Rayn Darren

Hi Richard,

To my knowledge, you can't. I wind up restarting my browser, Jaws or both to get it working again.

HTH,

Sarah

On 7/10/2019 3:01 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019, Windows 7 and Firefox - all updated.  When I am working in Wordpress (latest version, 5.2.2), After awhile links stop working.  What I mean is, for example, in the admin menu (e.g., “Add New” (Plugin)), after I have been successfully clicking on (i.e., pressing “Enter”)various other links the links stop working.  In this example, after awhile if I came to the “Add New” admin menu link and pressed “Enter” on it  - it does not activate.  Strangely, I do not ever seem to have this problem with the “Logout” link on the admin page.  It never stops working.

Does anyone else have this issue?  How can I fix it?

Thanks,

Richard