From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question/New user to Amazon with Jaws

Just used it last week—no sighted help available, so no choice but to use independently. I use the amazon.com/access site, which is slightly-less-cluttered than the main one. Sign-up accessible.

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.

(Mary Oliver)