moderated Re: Question/New user to Amazon with Jaws

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

At one point there was an issue with the iOS app where when Voiceover was enabled one couldn’t continue beyond the address selection, but I think that was fixed a while back. The fact is that I rarely use the app, doing it on the PC with Jaws is super accessible and if you remember you address and payment selection or have only one address and one payment card entered it’s basically a matter of activating a couple of buttons and maybe to select the shipping method before you get to the “Place Order” button.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 10:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question/New user to Amazon with Jaws

I have used Amazon.com (or, more recently, smile.amazon.com if one wishes to have some tiny portion of one's purchase dollars go to the charity of one's choosing) as a site when I'm training folks to use JAWS for a very long time now.

It was, at least through last fall, very accessible, and if memory serves once one does a product search the individual products returned are all structured as headings, so it's easy to use the headings list feature of JAWS to cruise through those quickly and easily (or use the quick navigation key for headings).

         ~ Eric Hoffer