If the problem pops up again and caret browsing is still turned off. I'll contact support.

Thanks,
~Ann

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 09:49 AM, Jay wrote:
Hi ann.

Unfortunately, the latest version of jaws has some issues with chrome. I reported this to Vispero, and they said until a fix is available to use Firefox or Internet explorer until a fix is in place. If you're having issues like this, it's probably best to use either Firefox or Internet explorer for the time being, and I would also recommend sending an e-mail to support@... to report this issue.

Thanks.

Jay.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 7:12 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Problems with edit boxes in latest Chrome

Hi,

I am running the latest Chrome browser with the latest version of Jaws on the latest version of Windows 10. I find that when I go in to an edit box, I cannot arrow around to review what I've written. This action often takes me out of the field and to the next or previous parts of the web page, depending on which arrows I press. It just started doing this recently.

this does not happen with Firefox or IE11 or even Edge.

Is there a work around for this? Changing forms options in Jaws seems to have no effect.

Thanks,

~Ann