From: Edward Green
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 7:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question/New user to Amazon with Jaws

Hi Laura,

It's certainly possible to purchase items without sighted help. I've had an account for over 15 years though so don't know if the sign up process is accessible or not these days, I imagine it is though.

Cheers,

Ed

On 14 Jul 2019, at 15:38, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Using Windows 10 and Jaws 18.

Using Jaws, is it possible to setup an account and purchase items on Amazon without sighted help? I’ve never setup an account on any web site so I’m not sure what to expect.

Thank you for any tips and advice in advance.

Laura