moderated Problems with edit boxes in latest Chrome

ann

Hi,

I am running the latest Chrome browser with the latest version of Jaws on the latest version of Windows 10. I find that when I go in to an edit box, I cannot arrow around to review what I've written. This action often takes me out of the field and to the next or previous parts of the web page, depending on which arrows I press. It just started doing this recently.

this does not happen with Firefox or IE11 or even Edge.

Is there a work around for this? Changing forms options in Jaws seems to have no effect.

Thanks,

~Ann