moderated Re: Has anyone had success using jaws with the latest version of c cleaner whether standard or professional?

dennis

also make sure cleaner is maxamized.

On 7/14/2019 7:04 AM, David Ingram wrote:
I'm writing to see if anyonehas had success using jaws versions 16 to 2019 with ccleaner and what were the results.  I'm currently trying to use c cleaner with jaws version 16 but the problem is nothing seems to happen when I press enter on any of the buttons.  I'd also like to label these buttons.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should proceed.  The version of jaws i'm using is 16.

--
Dennis Cornelison