moderated Has anyone had success using jaws with the latest version of c cleaner whether standard or professional?

David Ingram

I'm writing to see if anyonehas had success using jaws versions 16 to 2019 with ccleaner and what were the results. I'm currently trying to use c cleaner with jaws version 16 but the problem is nothing seems to happen when I press enter on any of the buttons. I'd also like to label these buttons. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should proceed. The version of jaws i'm using is 16.