From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 10:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Activating Focus 40 with JAWS

JAWS 2019 latest, and JAWS 2018 latest
Windows 10, 1903

I have added the focus display under utilities. When I go to
basics/options/braille JAWS tells me the default display is focus, and the
active display is "no display". I can change active display to Focus while
in the dialog, but when I press ok the active display once again becomes "no
display". Obviously I am missing something. Rescue would be appreciated.

thanks,

Ann