moderated Re: Find & Replace Query

Mike B.

Hi Brian,

When physically looking at a, Bracket, or a, Brace, what are the differences between them?  It's been over 40 years since I've actually seen a typewritten Bracket or Brace and I just don't recall.  Example, I picture a Bracket as a rectangle standing vertically and cut in half, but I can't picture the Brace.  Thanks much.

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: Find & Replace Query

Mike,

          There are scads of resources about advanced find and replace wildcard syntax, and every time I have to deal with it after a long period away, like today, I do a web search to see what comes up.

           Today I used:  https://wordmvp.com/FAQs/General/UsingWildcards.htm

See the results from this search as well:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=microsoft+word+find+wildcards

         ~ Eric Hoffer