moderated Find & Replace Query

Mike B.

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 & 10, Jaws 16 thru J2019 and Word 2010.  When in either Word or Notepad, I have 10 lines of text that all say the same except for the numbers at the beginning are different.  Examples below:

88% of FunTrivia players have answered this question correctly in the past.

75% of FunTrivia players have answered this question correctly in the past.

91% of FunTrivia players have answered this question correctly in the past.

Is there a wildcard symbol that can be used that I can insert in place of the numbers, so when placing the full line of text into the, Find field, then putting nothing into the, Replace field, and choosing, Replace All, all the lines would be removed including the numbers?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.