moderated Re: Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

netbat66

when you go from 2018 to 2019 you have to purchase another license or a service maintenence agreement which gives you 2 major upgrades.
anyway

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:27 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

Hello All I just download jaws2019 1.0 this evening from freedom scientific website for desktop computer window10 ,when finished download and restart computer. I get a message saying authorization code I don’t understand why I have to put authorization code in the box when I have jaws2018 also I have authorization code for jaws in my document and will not remember all that authorization code in my head to type it in the box . SI’m back on jaws2018 because jaws2019 is on 40 minute mode and don’t like to keep restart the computer.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for me?

Thank you

Addison