From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 5:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

I did not know about your sister having purchased the license. Normally you can use your copy of Jaws on a work computer and a home computer. If it is only on your laptop, and desktop, it seems like it should work. If it is on a third machine, then that won't work. The main thing, is that if it is an authorization issue, you should call Freedom Scientific.

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)

On Jul 12, 2019, at 4:49 AM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello Richard and Ron   I thinked you both  don’t realized that my sister have pay for jaws update  ,matter of fact I did received freedom scientific  dvd disc of jaws2019  ,so when I download jaws2019  in laptop on Tuesday afternoon  it’s download and installed from freedom scientific website  without no problem  and I never get a message about authorization code at all on laptop then I get a message about authorization code on desktop on yesterday evening . So Ron tell me if I want to used jaws2019  have to buy license and have license