moderated Re: Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

O.Addison Gethers

Hello Richard and Ron   I thinked you both  don’t realized that my sister have pay for jaws update  ,matter of fact I did received freedom scientific  dvd disc of jaws2019  ,so when I download jaws2019  in laptop on Tuesday afternoon  it’s download and installed from freedom scientific website  without no problem  and I never get a message about authorization code at all on laptop then I get a message about authorization code on desktop on yesterday evening . So Ron tell me if I want to used jaws2019  have to buy license and have license

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 9:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

Yes. Unless you had the SMA, (software maintenance Agreement) you will have to buy the license.

I'd call Freedom Scientific and see what the options are.

HTH,

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)

On Jul 11, 2019, at 5:58 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Oh wow ,so I will have to buy license to use jaws2019 ??