moderated authorisation and wrong messages

Peter op t Hof

Hi all,

Does any of you have problems with wrong messages about authorisation when having no access to the internet?

I am working for the police-department in the Netherlands and we work with many secure enviroments and VPN's.

Many ports are blocked so also ports for proxy and sometimes database-connections.

Also i have discovered a crashing JFW-service when doing large jobs in Microsoft Office or performing big Queries using ODB2 tasks.

Messages like restart for 40 minute demo-mode or request for renewel of the SMA are easy solved when i restart Jaws, baut getting very anoying.

I am the only one who have problems with this?

Greetz,

Peter.