moderated Re: Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

Richard Turner

Yes. Unless you had the SMA, (software maintenance Agreement) you will have to buy the license.
I'd call Freedom Scientific and see what the options are.
HTH,

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)

On Jul 11, 2019, at 5:58 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Oh wow ,so I will have to buy license to use jaws2019 ??