moderated Jaws2019 authorization code !! Addison here

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I just download jaws2019 1.0 this evening from freedom scientific  website  for desktop computer window10 ,when finished download and restart computer. I get a message saying authorization code  I don’t understand why I have to put authorization code in the box when I have jaws2018  also I have authorization code for jaws in my document  and will not remember all that authorization code in my head to type it in the box . SI’m back on jaws2018 because jaws2019  is on 40 minute mode and don’t like to keep restart the computer.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for me?

Thank you

Addison