moderated Re: Question about JAWS reinstall.

John Covici

You will need to use the same code given to you when you first
installed Jaws, you have a serial number and a lock code.

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 15:29:31 -0400,
fenderwal@sbcglobal.net wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi, all. I may need to reformat or replace my HD. The version of JAWS I have is 18.07 because I want to use Window-Eyes until it absolutely won't work anymore.

During the JAWS reinstall, will the file I received when Freedom Scientific scrapped W-E and offered it free for W-E users require any kind of authentication code? Will I be forced during the installation to upgrade to the newest JFW,
and, pay money I cannot spare at this time for an upgrade I don't really need?

Thanks in advance,

Lou N.

How do
you spend it?