From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 3:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question about JAWS reinstall.

Hi you should received an authorization number it's 26 characters long as A serial number. But just to be safe you should call VFO and talk to them about it. If you don't have an authorization number or a serial number I would not uninstall it or reformat until you find out what they are.

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Jul 11, 2019, at 12:29 PM, fenderwal@... wrote:

Hi, all. I may need to reformat or replace my HD. The version of JAWS I have is 18.07 because I want to use Window-Eyes until it absolutely won't work anymore.

During the JAWS reinstall, will the file I received when Freedom Scientific scrapped W-E and offered it free for W-E users require any kind of authentication code? Will I be forced during the installation to upgrade to the newest JFW, and, pay money I cannot spare at this time for an upgrade I don't really need?

Thanks in advance,

Lou N.