From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Accessing panels within a web browser screen

Does anyone use WhiteHat Sentinel, Jira or confluence?
There are often occasions where there are individual panels within a screen
and I am trying to learn to access them.\ Any ideas?
Thanks
Donna

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected
by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
all copies from your system.