moderated Re: Accessing panels [a.k.a., panes] within a web browser screen

Richard B. McDonald


I am also interested in learning this. Sometimes, I think "panels" are
called "panes." In any case, in Firefox working in Wordpress and all under
JAWS 2019, some sort of a "pane" or an overlay appears on the screen that I
have trouble accessing. How can I navigate to it?


-----Original Message-----
From: <> On Behalf Of Wideman, Donna J
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:48 PM
Subject: Accessing panels within a web browser screen

Does anyone use WhiteHat Sentinel, Jira or confluence?
There are often occasions where there are individual panels within a screen
and I am trying to learn to access them.\ Any ideas?


CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected
by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
all copies from your system.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.