moderated Question about JAWS reinstall.

fenderwal@...

Hi, all. I may need to reformat or replace my HD. The version of JAWS I have is 18.07 because I want to use Window-Eyes until it absolutely won't work anymore.

During the JAWS reinstall, will the file I received when Freedom Scientific scrapped W-E and offered it free for W-E users require any kind of authentication code? Will I be forced during the installation to upgrade to the newest JFW, and, pay money I cannot spare at this time for an upgrade I don't really need?

Thanks in advance,

Lou N.