moderated Re: Accessing panels within a web browser screen

John Covici

I have used Jira, and found it difficult to use, I have not
encountered panels, just lists which are hard to navigate.

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:47:30 -0400,
Wideman, Donna J wrote:

Does anyone use WhiteHat Sentinel, Jira or confluence?
There are often occasions where there are individual panels within a screen and I am trying to learn to access them.\
Any ideas?
Thanks
Donna

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com