From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 7:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ltest version of jaws hangs on alt+tab to certan applications

I realize you're talking about JAWS 2019, but I'm using JAWS 2018 on Windows
7 and notice that JAWS freezes momentarily after booting the computer and
while navigating from one folder to another in Explorer. if I unload JAWS
and restart in a few (about 10)seconds, navigation is snappy again. this
freezing doesn't occur when NVDA is set to start at bootup instead of JAWS.