From: Juan Hernandez [mailto:juanhernandez98@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 4:34 AM
Subject: ltest version of jaws hangs on alt+tab to certan applications

Hi All,

I have noticed since this last version of jaws 2019.1906.10.400 there is
about a 5 to 10 second hang where the entire computer locks up. It happens
most when I alt+tab to a command prompt window, or a firefox/chrome web
window.

Have you guys seen this? If you have have you discovered a fix?

Best,

Juan