I use only 32-bit OS-es, and cannot tell you for sure if WP13 works on a 64-bit OS, but strongly believe it's so.
Regarding the reading in the workspace, I have no that problem. I have the other problem - when I use Cyrilic alphabetsJaws always reads them as a euro sign when I use PC-cursor letter by letter, but when I move PC-cursor word by word it reads correctly. In the case of Latin alphabets, I have no any problem of that kind.
But my main problem is the fact that jaws doesn't read styles which persists very long time. I mainly work with styles because it's important for the my sighted collegues.

John Fioravanti said the following on 2.2.2012. 14:31:
Hi: Do you know why, in X3 I'm not able to read the characters with the right and left cursors, but am able to read a word at a time with control+right and left arrows?
Also, will word perfect 13 work with 64 bit? Thanks very much.
p.s. you're right about word perfect as being extremely professional. I have used it for years as an attorney and am horribly regretting switching to word, expecially because it lacks access to the reveal codes. Thanks again.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: wordperfect with jaws 13, windos 7 and 64 nbit

WordPerfect13 is the last one officially supported by jaws. If you wish to use X4 and X5 you have to use it without scripts. I don't understand suchbehaviour of FS despite of the fact that they support MS products excellently. In those days, if you stil remember, Novel's WordPerfect almost was the only one which offered really professional capabilities.

John Fioravanti said the following on 1.2.2012. 21:17:
Hi Is anyone using word perfect successfully with jaws 13, windows 7 ultimate and 64 bit? If so, which version are you using? Thank you very much.
Johnh Fioravanti
----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar, Good Old Farfar" <dgcarlson@...>