From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: having an issue where when i use krome it just says blank

I've found that maximizing the screen to get Jaws back into focus usually
does the trick. This way too, I am able to keep my place. If I tab or shift
tab, Focus will come back, but I'll usually be placed at the top of the
screen which is a major annoyance.
Regardless, yes, it is a pain. Also, I've encountered this behavior with
earlier versions of Jaws and before the 1903 update.