moderated Re: having an issue where when i use krome it just says blank

Have you unloaded and re-loaded Jaws or, if that doesn't help, do a reboot of the computer and see if that makes a difference on the same website.
What if you open the same website with IE or Edge?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of james hooper
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: having an issue where when i use krome it just says blank

So that is the problem, when I try using Krome with the latest jaws 2019 and windows 1903 when I open a web page with krome it just says blank, any thoughts.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: best web browser to use with JAWS?

I don't think how fast IE is has anything to do with how fast your system is. It may have a bit to do with whether you have a 6 Mbps down/1 Mbps up ADSL connection or a 250 MBPS down/50 MBPS up fiber connection, but believe me, I also have some relatively fast systems and I have older slower ones and IE is equally slow on all of them. When they talk about fast web browsers and do tests where they set whatever benchmarks are being used I am sure there is a reason why Chrome is always performing much higher than IE or why, for that matter, pretty much most modern chromium based browsers do.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2019 11:43 AM

I dont notice it being slow. But I run very fast systems.

On 7/2/2019 11:16 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
What frustrates me each time I try to use IE for whatever reason (extremely rare now) is how slow it is.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gudrun
Brunot
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:08 AM

Amen to that. I still use IE. I have Chrome as my default, but, when that frustrates me, I got back to ol' IE.

Gudrun

Please note my new email of brunotgudrun@gmail.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy
Barnett
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 8:48 PM

Don't give up on IE yet. It will occasionally work when others wont do what you need them too. The truth is you need multiple browsers because each will work in a situation where the others wont. the new Chromium based Edge is pretty good. I use it as my default browser and use IE and Firefox on occasion. There will never be a single work on every webpage browser for us.

Vivaldi is not nearly as easy to use as advertised and I haven't tried water fox or Brave but I will be after reading this.

On 6/26/2019 1:07 PM, James Gashel wrote:

Hi all:

Please post your recommendations of what you think is the best web browser to use with the latest version of JAWS. I seem to go back and forth on this and would like to settle down and really learn using what folks think is best.

Thanks.

Best,

James Gashel

M: (808) 234-9259

E: jgashel0923@gmail.com <mailto:jgashel0923@gmail.com>

Connect with me on FaceBook <https://www.facebook.com/james.gashel>
, or

Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/JGashel>

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.