moderated Re: Placing Bookmark File on Desktop for Browser Use

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

So is this folder of shortcuts on your hard drive?
You probably could copy and paste the folder on to your desktop.
Or, create a shortcut to the folder and put it on the desktop.
I didn't catch the beginning of this thread.
Later,

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com

On Jul 5, 2019, at 1:43 PM, Barbara <batterseye@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

OK. I am not sure I was clear enough with my first inquiry. I am not
copying a specific web site, but an entire folder of them. Smile.

Barbara