From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2019 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Blocked shut down

If I have Jaws 2018, or Jaws 2019 load at login and after login, when I go to shut down or restart, the operation is blocked and there is nothing I can do other than power down.

I only had one version loading of course, but I tried with each separately.

If I use Narrator at login and after login, I can restart or shut down with no issues what so ever.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how was it resolved?

Thanks,

Richard