From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2019 9:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Blocked shut down

If I have Jaws 2018, or Jaws 2019 load at login and after login, when I go
to shut down or restart, the operation is blocked and there is nothing I can
do other than power down.

I only had one version loading of course, but I tried with each separately.

If I use Narrator at login and after login, I can restart or shut down with
no issues what so ever.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how was it resolved?

Thanks,

Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com>

"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of
flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack
lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas
Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59