moderated Re: trading on e-trade

mike mcglashon

right now to view and option chain I have to go to MarketWatch or Yahoo finance.
Apparently to go get the probabilities of full profit and loss on E*TRADE there’s an option to click her but you only you can only click on it with a mouse.
I haven’t figured out how to view the change themselves on the E*TRADE platform.
However we probably want to go off list with this because now we might be getting into stuff that is in jars anymore.

contact information
Mike McGlashon
PH: 618-783-9331
Email: michael.mcglashon@...

On Jul 5, 2019, at 8:13 AM, Michael Baldwin <mbaldwin577@...> wrote:

I use ETrade for stock and options. No major issues for me. The one thing that bugs the heck out of me is I have to delete the word "symbol" before putting in my ticker to get a quote on. They have also changed some formatting recently so I can no longer press "t" to get to the top of the quote. In Chrome on the order screen for either stock or options, i have to re-enter all the information, but in IE I don't, but it runs a lot slower loading the order screen for some reason.

The options chain can be viewed on a few different pages, how are  you viewing it?

Michael

On 7/2/2019 2:55 PM, mike mcglashon wrote:

Hey guys:

Is there anyone on this list who trades stocks and/or options with e-trade using jaws?

I currently trade on that platform, and,

I find the stock order sheets good but the options chains don’t seem to read with jaws, meaning,

I cannot hit enter on the options chain, a mouse click seems to only do;

Any tricks or tips will be most appreciated.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...