moderated Re: trading on e-trade

G. Gray

Michael-

Well, I too use Google Chrome, but I make my trades and check quotes on the phone.  It is easier and quicker for me, since I am doing other things during the day.  Ask E-trade to code your account for special pricing.  Tell them you have trouble with their site using a screen reader.

I just got these this a.m. from Power Options:  I think Allied Financials looks interesting:

Buy to open the Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM) Aug. 16th $85 Calls
at $1.75 or lower. After entry, take profits if the stock price hits $87.00 or the option price hits $4.50. Exit if the stock price closes below $78.30.

Buy to open the Ally Financial Inc. (ALLY) Sep. 20th $32 Calls
at $1.00 or lower. After entry, take profits if the stock price hits $33.10 or the option price hits $1.90. Exit if the stock price closes below $30.70.

Buy to open the JD.com, Inc. (JD) Sep. 20th $33 Calls
at $1.55 or lower. After entry, take profits if the stock price hits $34.70 or the option price hits $3.30. Exit if the stock price closes below $29.90.

Buy to open the Box, Inc. (BOX) Sep. 20th $16 Puts
at $0.60 or lower. After entry, take profits if the stock price hits $15.80 or the option price hits $1.30. Exit if the stock price closes above $18.50.

Buy to open the Greif, Inc. (GEF) Oct. 18th $30 Puts
at $1.00 or lower. After entry, take profits if the stock price hits $31.00 or the option price hits $1.90. Exit if the stock price closes above $35.80.

Regards,

George

Sent: Friday, July 05, 2019 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: trading on e-trade

I use ETrade for stock and options. No major issues for me. The one thing that bugs the heck out of me is I have to delete the word "symbol" before putting in my ticker to get a quote on. They have also changed some formatting recently so I can no longer press "t" to get to the top of the quote. In Chrome on the order screen for either stock or options, i have to re-enter all the information, but in IE I don't, but it runs a lot slower loading the order screen for some reason.

The options chain can be viewed on a few different pages, how are  you viewing it?

Michael

On 7/2/2019 2:55 PM, mike mcglashon wrote:

Hey guys:

Is there anyone on this list who trades stocks and/or options with e-trade using jaws?

I currently trade on that platform, and,

I find the stock order sheets good but the options chains don’t seem to read with jaws, meaning,

I cannot hit enter on the options chain, a mouse click seems to only do;

Any tricks or tips will be most appreciated.

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.