From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Orlando Enrique Fiol via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 1:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws does not read the content of screen using jaws cursor.

At 02:15 AM 7/3/2019, netbat66 wrote:
>I found where it is with windows 7 but it is not in windows 10 >its in the settings center in miscilanious

Mike B. posted instructions to assign a keystroke to the accessibility driver. However, using JAWS 2019 on Windows 10 1903, my list of default keyboard commands does not include anything like "toggle screen capture method" or "toggle accessibility driver". What might I be missing?

Orlando Enrique Fiol