moderated Re: Jaws does not read the content of screen using jaws cursor.

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 05:25 PM 7/3/2019, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
I pushed quite hard for a layered shortcut key, but instead
they made it optional for a shortcut to be created in keyboard
manager. The script is called ToggleScreenCapture and of course you
need to have the default keyboard manager loaded..
Using JAWS 2019 and Windows 10 1903, I have the default keyboard manager loaded, but still cannot find "ToggleScreeenCaptture" in the commands list.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@verizon.net