moderated Re: Jaws does not read the content of screen using jaws cursor.

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 03:39 PM 7/3/2019, David Goldfield wrote:
this would give users who need to disable and
enable the driver the option of going into Keyboard Manager and
assigning a key of their choosing as a toggle.
I would love to experiment with toggling this driver on and off in difficult applications, but my hotkey list shows no entries related too accessibility driver or screen capture.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090
Email: ofiol@verizon.net