moderated Re: IE 11 brouser problem

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 12:03 AM, Jerry hathaway wrote:
Lately when I go to some websites I get a message that my browser is invalid and they want me to choose a updated browser.
The answer is, "No."   I have been warning people about this on every screen-reader-focused group on which I participate.   IE has been receiving nothing but security updates for years now, and is woefully out of date and out of sync with contemporary web coding standards.  There are many sites which are using coding standards that came into existence after development of IE ceased, and they know that they will not work correctly with IE, and have code built-in to detect the browser and block entry with IE.

         ~ Eric Hoffer