From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: IE 11 brouser problem

i’m not sure about the issue. I would call Visparo and tell them about it.

On Jul 3, 2019, at 11:03 PM, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@...> wrote:

I am using Jaws 15 on windows 7 and IE 11. Lately when I go to some websites I get a message that my browser is invalid and they want me to choose a updated browser. I want to know if there is a fix so I can still use IE 11 or a higher upgrade to IE. I have Chrome and Firefox on my computer but they may be older versions of their programs. Any solutions to this issue will be appreciated.

Jerry