moderated Re: How to use external hard drive

Maria Campbell

Find your drive within the this pc icon.  Then you can copy, or send files directly from pc to drive via the send-to application.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

On 7/4/2019 10:42 AM, Laura Richardson wrote:

Hello,

I have a new external hard drive that I would like to put some folders and files on.  I’ve never used an external hard drive and have no clue what to do to accomplish this once I’ve plugged it into my computer.

I’m using Windows 10, Jaws 18 and Word 2016.

Could somebody please advise? …… Any help is greatly appreciated.

Laura