moderated Re: IE 11 browser problem

Jacob

There's no newer version of IE. So even if your Firefox or Chrome is older then use them if it works.

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2019-07-04 02:25 Jerry hathaway wrote:
I am using Jaws 15 on windows 7 and IE 11. Lately when I go to some websites I get a message that my browser is invalid and they want me to choose a updated browser. I want to know if there is a fix so I can still use IE 11 or a higher upgrade to IE. I have Chrome and Firefox on my computer but they may be older versions of their programs. Any solutions to this issue will be appreciated.

Jerry