moderated Re: bookmarks chrome RE: best web browser to use with JAWS?

David Kingsbury

Hello,

There is a nice and easy way to deal with bookmarks in Chrome, favorites in IE, etc. Personally, I think that accessing and managing bookmarks in Chrome in Firefox is very clunky. By contrast, it is extremely easy to access and manage favorites in IE.

If you create a desktop shortcut for your favorites folder, you can open the favorites in whatever browser you have chosen as your default. I have Chrome as my default browser, maintain all my favorites in IE, and open them from the desktop with Chrome. I make no effort to maintain bookmarks in Chrome or Firefox, And in Windows 10, it is very easy to change your default browser via the Control Panel.

Regards,

David