Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

~ Blaise Pascal ~

On 7/3/2019 2:31 AM, netbat66 wrote:
i didn't uninstall anything. apps and features? is this part of jaws or windows settings?
i don't want to do a repair. it has never fixed anything i end up reinstalling to get it fixed.

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 11:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws does not read the content of screen using jaws cursor.

Scripts? Not sure I get what you are saying.
This is in Jaws Settings Centre with Default Settings loaded under Miscellaneous, here it is item 9 of 17, just before "Use virtual ribbon menu".
If you don't have this item you may want to consider a Jaws repair, I am on the Jaws beta team and I have never heard of anybody who doesn't have this item, personally I have 5 computers at my business and a laptop at home and it's there on all of them. Did you by any chance uninstall the video display driver under Apps and Features? I assume maybe then you may not have this setting since there is no accessibility driver which can be toggled on or off.

Regards,
Sieghard