Re: wordperfect with jaws 13, windos 7 and 64 nbit

John Fioravanti <fioresq1@...>

by the way freedom claims wordperfect 3x works with jaws. x5 does not at all as I tried it. John

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marijan Janev" <janevm@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: wordperfect with jaws 13, windos 7 and 64 nbit

WordPerfect13 is the last one officially supported by jaws. If you wish to use X4 and X5 you have to use it without scripts. I don't understand suchbehaviour of FS despite of the fact that they support MS products excellently. In those days, if you stil remember, Novel's WordPerfect almost was the only one which offered really professional capabilities.

John Fioravanti said the following on 1.2.2012. 21:17:
Hi Is anyone using word perfect successfully with jaws 13, windows 7 ultimate and 64 bit? If so, which version are you using? Thank you very much.
Johnh Fioravanti
----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar, Good Old Farfar" <dgcarlson@...>